Yardoak is an indigenous woodwork, automation and system integration company that has built a reputation for exceeding customer expectations by leveraging modern architectural techniques to create unique, distinct and custom made furniture designs for residential and commercial spaces… Read Full Article
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years experience is required
- Must be less than 27 years old
- Must be very proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Nysc level can be considered
- Must stay within Lekki / Ajah environs.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.