Reaction as Two Roommates Died instantly after Eating.. Watch Video





Two Students of Mouau,

 

Michael OKpara university of Agriculture Umudike in Abia State Died After Eating food Suspected to be Poisoned 😭

 

Report had it, that the food was Actually Prepared by them..

1667685814760

But poisoned…

 

Watch the video below 😭😭😔😔

Read Also :  30-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Inserting Fingers Into Private Parts Of Two Sisters To Cleans Them From Evil Spirits

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.