Reaction as Two Roommates Died instantly after Eating.. Watch Video

Two Students of Mouau,


Michael OKpara university of Agriculture Umudike in Abia State Died After Eating food Suspected to be Poisoned 😭


Report had it, that the food was Actually Prepared by them..


But poisoned…


Watch the video below 😭😭😔😔

Read Also :  30-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Inserting Fingers Into Private Parts Of Two Sisters To Cleans Them From Evil Spirits


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.