Video : 2 Roommates in Mouau Die Of Food Poison





Two Students of Mouau,

Michael OKpara university of Agriculture Umudike in Abia State Died After Eating food Suspected to be Poisoned 😭

Report had it, that the food was Actually Prepared by them..

But poisoned…

Kaiii Victor 😒 😒 πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” just today death came and took you and your roomie… Kaii.. This world is wicked seriously…

Read Also :  National Grid: SERAP Sues Buhari Over β€˜Missing N11tn Electricity Fund’

Person get mind poison Young boys like this to death… Kaiii…. Kaiii 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

RIP to you both… πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’” 😭 😭 😭 😭

#BLACKSATURDAY

 

Watch the video below πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

 

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.